TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Well, we had our problem
People Seeking Info

Subject Well, we had our problem

Posted by pearlwhite94ttz on February 03, 2010 at 7:52 PM
  This message has been viewed 162 times.

In Reply To ROFLMAO...please tell everyone how shady I am..... posted by Kyle(Houston) on February 03, 2010 at 07:35 PM

Message but it was fixed. However, it should have never happened. Besides the case.

I received an email from a customer of Matt Pool (MattZGarage) who had been in contact with Mitchell Wilson about my ordeal. Mitch had emailed Matt Pool the emails that I was forwarding him of you one day asking for a payment of $500, and a week later, a sarcastically polite email stating that my balance had been paid off, obviously without my permission. Matt Pool, upon hearing that yet another one of your customers in such a short period of time sent the guy to me. When I asked him what was wrong he said he recently ordered one of those super fancy motors that you sell (that I thankfully didn't buy, but spent a few extra thousand to get built by the person I was paying and have a lot of time put into it.) and it was now leaking oil out of the heads due to a misaligned head, along with some other stuff. He was really short in his emails and takes forever to reply to mine so I don't know how in depth his problem goes, but to see it happen so shortly after mine makes me give you that shady name.

In my email, I said that if we could reasonably set things right, I would refer you to people who ask me where to get parts and what not, and I have, up until the other day.

If this person has not gotten with you, that is his fault, but I'm beginning to catch wind of some mishaps that are obviously over ruled by your 99% prevalent good work, unlike Ash here.

If I stepped on your toes, its not because of what happened with our deal. That is the past and it has been taken care of. When I begin to hear about people having problems with your builds... it means that you are not QC'ing your outsourced builds before shipping them off, again, showing carelessness in your business ethics.

I believe I talked to you about what carelessness can bring to a business owner within our email conversations. And as I said to you prior, I want you to be the one parts/engine/everything business that doesn't start dropping a customers order and not caring, or dismissing it like it is a normal part of a purchase.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.